+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 149 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2980

Thread: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    So, seems safe to assume King is going to be the commander with the highest bounty in the world.

Which makes sense, given the Calamities surpass the Sweet Commanders and the Beast Pirates as a whole do represent the biggest threat right now.
    Oh yes, the guy that was sitting in the entire onigashima war in the background posting from his mobile phone on arlonparkforums spoiler section( likely complained that the next chapter looks like nothing happened based on the 2 words spoiler), while every other beast pirate fought in the war

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

Surprised to see Izo have such a high bounty, since he wields guns, which are pretty underpowered in OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    Surprised to see Izo have such a high bounty, since he wields guns, which are pretty underpowered in OP.
    He was with Whitebeard for many years as a commander and as a fighter who never hesitated to get into the heat of battle. He definitely doesn’t have to be like Marco for me to acknowledge something like that.

One question please.
    The linearts for VC binder covers was definitely from Oda.

But who colored this? was it Oda or the coloring team?
    There is no tiny halo effect between the characters, like every other color pages.

Quite surprised Marco's bounty do not exeed 1,5 bilion, with the Gorosei statement I thought it would be close to Blackbeard's one.

Quote Originally Posted by kapteninsting View Post
    One question please.
    The linearts for VC binder covers was definitely from Oda.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyuBj3rV...jpg&name=small

But who colored this? was it Oda or the coloring team?
    There is no tiny halo effect between the characters, like every other color pages.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPVwaqGU...jpg&name=small
    If I got it right, each character is drawn apart and then the cover maker put all of them together.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Kinda sad Katakuri is going to be the lowest among First Commanders. I mean, he's been the main villain of his captain arc and probably the only of them to actually be an obstacle for the protagonist
    It doesn't make him weaker than the rest of them though, yeah i'd have liked it if his bounty had been much higher given the hype around his ability to see the future which makes me insanely hard to fight again

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Don't forget that going on raids and rampages and causing destruction makes your bounty larger.

Katakuri + other Sweet Commanders are mainly territorial warlords at this point, Marco was on the crew closest to OP but likely never threatened innocent people. Meanwhile Kaido's right hands literally got their epithets because of the destruction they caused.
    Last edited by Kaido King of the Beasts; June 29th, 2021 at 01:36 PM.

Spoiler:

Linlin has the second highest active bounty lol

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Quote Originally Posted by LawSamuka View Post
    Linlin has the second highest active bounty lol
    Yes, my mistake. But since Shanks' bounty is lower than Big Mom's, I don't see why Beckman's bounty would be higher than Katakuri's

Spoiler:

Well, Oda does hype the Red Haired Pirates more than other crews.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Beckman had even 2 bi

I wonder if there's anyone in the 2-4 Billion range (besides Blackbeard, who is an emperor on the rise to reach the others).

Only ones I can guess right now are Dragon and Mihawk.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

Isn't Dragon the most wanted man in the world?

I imagine that he will have the highest bounty of all

Actually this is an old misstranslation that people still believes nowadays.

Hi is refered to as "Sekai Saiaku no Hanzaisha", meaning World's Worst Criminal. Probably some old scan messed the "worst" part and spread the "most wanted" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post

Considering the Marines called Roger's bounty the biggest "in piracy history", it feels like direct confirmation that's not the biggest bounty "ever".

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by LawSamuka View Post
    Actually this is an old misstranslation that people still believes nowadays.

Hi is refered to as "Sekai Saiaku no Hanzaisha", meaning World's Worst Criminal. Probably some old scan messed the "worst" part and spread the "most wanted" stuff.
    Does that really change anything? Kaido, Big Mom, Roger etc are/were all criminals.

Sounds like virtually the same meaning to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post

I'm not sure it translates to bounty. Maybe it does, but there's also the possibility that he's the most wanted because the WG is actively trying to capture/kill him instead of just waiting for an opportunity like it does for the Emperors.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

Kinda changes.

Most of the fandom thinks he has the highest bounty because of this mistranslation. Worst criminal is used even to talk about the level 6 prisioners.
    It's not as unique as "most wanted" appears to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    I wonder if there's anyone in the 2-4 Billion range (besides Blackbeard, who is an emperor on the rise to reach the others).

Only ones I can guess right now are Dragon and Mihawk.
    Mihawk doesn't seem keen on gaining a crew as captain and claiming territories though.

It also seems as if Luffy is at most considered to be an Emperor candidate by the Marines, because Luffy's bounty wasn't presented alongside the bounties of Blackbeard, Shanks, Big Mom, and Kaido, despite what the newspapers said.

I absolutely am not expecting Karasu's fruit will be named yet but I hope we at least get something about it because that devil fruit stumps me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information