+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 150 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2987

Thread: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

Okay so no one is actually certain lol. Guess I'll just look at the card myself

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

Always happy when a new Saijo O-Wazamono appears. I used to often guess if we'll ever see all class'd swords before the end of the series. We are extraordinary low on named and ranked swords after 1018 chapters and almost every character has wield a sword at least once in the series.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

For example, is Napoleon even classified as a sword? Or it is just a magical hat? Kaido's kanabo and Katakuri's Mogura count? Gryphon has to be a Saijo and I expect Vista's pair to be O-Wazamono. We know Durandal is a meito, but we don't know the rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

Do we have the Levely kingdoms yet?

Cute
    Spoiler:
    Not even Naruto resorted to time travel

Quote Originally Posted by Coookie View Post
    Okay so no one is actually certain lol. Guess I'll just look at the card myself
    Kanjuro's card did say fude fude no mi
    https://twitter.com/Orojapan1/status...248011264?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf1234 View Post
    Kanjuro's card did say fude fude no mi
    https://twitter.com/Orojapan1/status...248011264?s=20
    Alright thanks! It's even entirely unambiguous, I wonder where the confusion came from

Denjiro is currently 47 years old, so 41 years ago, he was 6 years old here.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
    Denjiro is currently 47 years old, so 41 years ago, he was 6 years old here.

I always thought he looked too young in the manga I imagined him with 12 years or so, but 6 is too much a stretch, lol.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

I know that isn't a manga panel but it still reminds me of how Oda's depiction of youth has varied wildly over the years. 13 year old Law was comically chibi compared to 13 year old Lucci, and I don't think it's entirely the white lead's fault considering Baby 5 didn't change size as that flashback sped through 1-2 years either.
    Not even Naruto resorted to time travel

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

Angry Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary, new One Piece Databook on sale 4th Septe

Oda gets away with it after the transformation he did with Koby. Within months he changed to a radically different person appearance wise and it's all chalked up to puberty/growth spurt?

So children can be incredibly short or older looking. It'll work out by the time they're adults.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

Dalton also had a beard when he was 13, even though 13 year olds usually don't have beards.

Spoiler:

Last edited by electricmastro; July 2nd, 2021 at 11:48 AM.

Default Re: Vivre Card: One Piece Visual Dictionary

Anything new in Black beard vivre card

So basically all of the scabbards were either teenagers the same age as Oden when they joined him, or he picked them up as little kids. That actually adds a lot to all their relationships.

So we still dont have onimaru and tenguyama's vivre card right? Hopefully they dont end up as EX cards also hoping we get Apoo and Hawkins updated wano cards next set so that apoo's fruit gets revealed...

Next set should include: Kaido, Olin, Jack, King, Queen, Ulti, Page One, Who's-who, Sasaki, Black Maria, Orochi, Drake, Yamato, Momo, fukurokujo

Others that could also have a card: speed, daifugo, babanuki and other important smile users
    Last edited by badwolf1234; July 2nd, 2021 at 03:32 AM.

Any news about Karasu's fruit?
    Carrot sneaked on the Sunny when they left Zou, not asking or requesting anyone. IF Carrot is going to join, I expect something like that, with the crew ready to leave Wano, all of them beginning to party for new nakama Yamato and then "wha-t?! Carrot is near Luffy

Any news about Karasu's fruit?
    Deliberately kept hidden (i.e "Unknown")

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Deliberately kept hidden (i.e "Unknown")
    That's really upsetting, but I understand we'll surely have space for him to show more of it. Is Lindbergh confirmed to be a Mink?

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf1234 View Post
    So we still dont have onimaru and tenguyama's vivre card right? Hopefully they dont end up as EX cards also hoping we get Apoo and Hawkins updated wano cards next set so that apoo's fruit gets revealed...

Next set should include: Kaido, Olin, Jack, King, Queen, Ulti, Page One, Who's-who, Sasaki, Black Maria, Orochi, Drake, Yamato, Momo, fukurokujo

Others that could also have a card: speed, daifugo, babanuki and other important smile users
    Isn’t Hawkins fruit revealed already? I thought it was the wara wara no mi (straw straw fruit). The real question is how his voodoo works. It seems he can really do magic.
    Wano predictions: There will be 5 acts; All Straw Hats will get fights, some in Act 4; Big Mom Pirates will arrive; Carrot will have her moment, but won't join; Yamato will be a Kouzuki samurai and Wano's Guardian; Shanks will visit Luffy in Act 5; Next arc is Mary Geoise.

That's really upsetting, but I understand we'll surely have space for him to show more of it. Is Lindbergh confirmed to be a Mink?
    Yes. His profile lists "Mink tribe".

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

Not surprised Karasu's fruit is being kept hidden rn, its nature is quite unusual and I'd bet either a) Oda's assistants themselves don't know what it truly is or b) Simply naming it would just create more confusion.

Spoiler:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information