+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 1,015: Chains

Default Chapter 1,015: Chains

Manga Plus: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1009378
    VIZ Manga: https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/one-p...23?action=read

No break: Chapter 1,016 planned for June 13.

Author Comments 6/06/2021: https://www.viz.com/blog/posts/manga...ngs-06-06-2021

Eiichiro Oda

By the time this issue is out, I should have a ton of shiny Gibles thanks to the Community Day!
    Last edited by Shift; June 6th, 2021 at 10:30 AM.

Like the Avatar?
    / Like the Miis?
    Dragalia Lost ID: 97617932505

Default Re: Chapter 1,015: Chains

Another amazing chapter! Sanji will actually fight Queen :O

I wonder why both Sasaki and Black Maria have not been shown.

Thanks Shift.

This chapter really made me doubt if there was going to be a full raid failure and reset, but it would definitely be more interesting if there was one.

Wow, this was jam packed with greatness:
    - Sanji entrance
    - Kaido offing Kin
    - Momo speech
    - Law and Kid
    - Yamato

Most importantly, itīs alive!!! Cloudface is now Stickface hehehe.

Decent chapter though I dont see why Oda had to resolve this whole " Luffy is dead" thing in a single chapter. It killed the tension that was built up in the previous chapter right away. Can't wait to see Kaido vs Yamato.

The Rotisserie Strike spread feels so much better to look at in the official release. Doesn't feel as busy/messy.

I'm really curious to learn what queen has to lay on us regarding the raid suit and Judges DNA work. Hopefully he'll use some internal knowledge about Judges work to even out the battle with raid suit Sunkist. Or even better maybe he helped develop it?

Very nice chapter .
    The sub saving luffy always made the most sense but some people went crazy with things lol .
    TLG , FFVIIR and Shenmue 3 2015 the E3 of dreams .

Great to see this confrontation after a year of build up.

Queen's mustache appears to be magical. It keeps appearing and reappearing in-between panels.

Wait a second, so Luffy lead the Heart Pirates with Voice of All things to him or what?

Now I understand what the people in the spoiler section meant with telepathy (I thought it was just Sixth-Sense Momo picking up Luffy's voice and the regular Eye-frog transmission did the rest).

Pretty weird. So Luffy can invade people's minds now? Like he woudn't need a Den Den mushi anymore, just his psycho power?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Pretty weird. So Luffy can invade people's minds now? Like he woudn't need a Den Den mushi anymore, just his psycho power?
    I guess. Otherwise, everybody in Law's crew can use Voice of All Things.
    Last edited by King Cannon; June 6th, 2021 at 10:26 AM.

Should also noted that Luffy flying back with momo was set up this chapter .

Wait a second, so Luffy lead the Heart Pirates with Voice of All things to him or what?

Now I understand what the people in the spoiler section meant with telepathy (I thought it was just Sixth-Sense Momo picking up Luffy's voice and the regular Eye-frog transmission did the rest).

That seem to be the case .
    Thought only VOAT users or those power animals could speak to each other only but it seem luffy said fuck that lol.
    Momo gave the message on the island but law sub crew also seem to pick up some of luffy voice underwater .

That would be cool but we all know it's only happening now because he has no other way to communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dany View Post
    That would be cool but we all know it's only happening now because he has no other way to communicate.
    I mean we first saw it on FI but i don't think anyone thought Oda was going full telepathy after only Momo and Luffy pick up voices in Zou .

Flagon Snaggin' Dragon Kaido King of the Beasts's Avatar
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

And if you don't love me now, you will never love me again I can still hear you saying, you would never break the chain

Fun stuff. Looks like my prediction of Sanji vs. Queen will turn out to be correct, boy did it take a roundabout way to get there. Seems like it sets up Marco vs. King as well.

I admit I wasn't really feeling the characters losing hope after Luffy's defeat, but overall don't mind how quickly this was resolved. Luffy never had a chance of being dead and this is probably the most useful that Momonosuke has ever been. I dunno if Shinobu knew Onigashima was over the Wano mainland, but either way she and Momo don't have much to worry about.

The Kaido-Yamato confrontation is a massive opportunity to dive into both of their characters, I'm really looking forward to it.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    Eiichiro Oda

https://de7i3bh7bgh0d.cloudfront.net...iichirooda.jpg

By the time this issue is out, I should have a ton of shiny Gibles thanks to the Community Day!
    I never knew Oda plays Pokemon.
    I accept Jesus Burgess as my Lord and Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    I never knew Oda plays Pokemon.
    One Piece and Pokemon have had a nice connection going for a couple of years (and maybe longer) There was a time where Pokemon Go had straw hat pikachus a few years back and last year (or the year before) Oda put Meltans in Eustass Kid's junk metal.
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

So I wonder what new thing Luffy will bring in his next fight with Kaido. He's already been beaten 2-3 times but every time he's come with something new. So what would be next; awakening, gear 5, or just another gear 4 form? I'm glad he's pretty much done with haki considering how poorly it's been handled in general.

Okay so whats up with Queens teeth - it looked like they grew spikes out of them?
    Also after looking closely on Kaido seems like Zoros wound disappeared?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information